Is It Safe To Uninstall Google Play Services?
Google Play Services is a collection of background services and an API provider. Although it doesn’t look like a distinct program, this service uses a lot of storage. For this reason, you might be wondering whether is it safe to uninstall Google Play Services so that you can save some space.
What Is Google Play Services?
Google Play Services provides some of the essential roles in your Android Smartphone. Running all the other services and apps of Google that come pre-installed on your Android Smartphone is what the Google Play Services do.
The performance of all apps, including games, offline searches, and maps, is enhanced by Google Play services.
Numerous programs would crash and stop running without these services, and so one should make sure that the Google Play Services are running smoothly.
Due to the many roles that the Google Play Services perform in your Android Smartphone, it is highly unlikely that your Smartphone would work properly if you ever uninstall Google Play Services from your Android Smartphone.
What Happens If I Delete Google Play Services Data?
Google Play Services data cannot be deleted from an Android device. The Android operating system has the Google Play services incorporated into it. Your gadget won’t let you force it to stop, disable it, or uninstall it.
As they link your applications, Google services, and the Android operating system, Google Play Services are crucial to the operation of an Android device. If you delete Google Play services data, certain apps can stop working.
So, deleting the Google Play Services Data can have bad consequences for your Smartphone.
Can I Uninstall Google Play Services?
You can’t remove Google Play Services from your Android Smartphone due to the simple fact that it is used for conducting background operations in apps and for upgrading Google and third-party apps.
By offering necessary APIs, Google Play Services is essential to the efficient operation of the Android operating system. The functionality of your device depends on these APIs.
Google Play Services are necessary for numerous services, including location, syncing, instant apps, mobile networking, and many more.
All Google applications, including Gmail, Youtube, Drive, and Contacts, depend on Google Play Services.
Can I Uninstall Google Play Services For Instant Apps?
However, Google Play Service for Instant Apps may be removed. A feature of Android called “instant applications” enables you to preview software before downloading it. Take the following actions to remove it:
- First of all, you will have to navigate to the Setting Menu of your Android Smartphone in order to start the process of uninstalling Google Play Services for Instant Apps.
- Afterward, you will have to scroll down the Setting Menu and find the Applications tab.
- Once you are in the Applications tab, where you will be able to see all the applications installed on your Android Smartphone, you will have to find the Google Play Services for Instant Applications.
- Lastly, you will have to tap on the Uninstall button to remove Google Play Services for Instant Apps from your Android Smartphone.
Can I Uninstall Google Play Services On My Android Phone?
An optional part of the Android operating system is Google Play Services. Despite not being necessary for typical usage, it does provide a number of features and advantages that aren’t possible without it. Access to Google Play, Gmail, Google Maps, and other services are among them.
It includes a number of system functions as well as APIs for developers to use.
Due to all of these uses, you can’t uninstall Google Play Services on your Android phone since it would cause your Android Smartphone to malfunction.
Can I Uninstall Google Play Services Updates?
The simple answer to the question is yes, as you can remove Google Play Services from your Android Smartphone using an easy method. However, doing so can cease operating certain of your device’s functionalities. If you want to uninstall Google Play Services Updates, then you need to follow the procedure given below:
- First, you will have to open the Settings menu and then go to the Applications tab inside the Settings menu.
- Afterward, you will have to navigate to the Google Play Services inside the Applications Tab.
- Then, you will have to choose on the three buttons at the right corner and click on the Uninstall updates option so as to remove all the Google Play Services Updates that might have been installed. After clicking OK, you will complete the process of deleting the Google Play Services updates.
Hello Readers, My Name is Justin. And I am the owner of Trickuniverse.com. I am a Blogger and an SEO expert having 4 years of experience. And gaming is my passion so I love to share information about gaming on my blog. When you will visit my blog you will amazing tips and tricks related to All Kinds of Gaming.