Cookies are small data files kept on the computer or mobile device that help the internet run smoothly and quickly, enabling sites to provide varying levels of personalization and convenience. Cookies save your login details so you shouldn’t have to check in to the same sites many times, and also customization information and the contents of any shopping cart.
You could need to clear some space, solve a website issue, or simply be worried about your security or privacy. Whatever the case may be, clearing your cookies is a simple process.
In this guide, we’ll explain in detail how to delete cookies Using iPhone and Android devices.
How To Clear All Cookies
Method #1 | Clear All Cookies Using Android
Only with just a few clicks, you can delete all the cookies using an Android smartphone. Keep in mind that for every site, you’ll be required to sign in again. Because Chrome is the default web browser on most Android smartphones. Here’s how to accomplish it by using it – although the procedures are almost the same if you are using another web browser.
- First of all, on your Android smartphone, open the Chrome browser.
- And then, click on the three-dot menu bar on the screen. And after that, simply click on the Settings tab in the menu.
- After that, click on the Privacy and Security menu option.
- Clear or delete the browsing data by using the Clear button.
- Keep in mind that you must check all Cookies and related sites before clicking on the Clear data button.
Method #2 | Clear Cookies From Website Using Android
- There is also another possibility to remove the cookies linked with a particular website instead of the cookies related to all of the sites saved on your Android smartphone.
- Open the Chrome browser on your smartphone. After that, navigate to the particular website wherein you wish to clear all cookies data/files.
- In the upper right corner, click on the three-dot menu icon. After that, in the top row, click on the I icon.
- Click on the Cookies option from there.
- Now you will see how many cookies each site uses as well as how much storage space it takes up.
- Now click on the Delete button to remove all of them. Click on the Clear option to ensure that you need to do this.
Methods | Clear Cookies From iPhone:
Method #1 | Clear Your Cookies In Safari Using iPhone:
- Open the Settings tab on your iPhone.
- Then click on the “Safari” from the menu.
- After that, navigate toward the page bottom. Then, click on the “Advanced” option.
- Select “Website Data” from the Advanced tab. The quantity of the cookie data for every site kept on the iPhone may be seen on the Website Data tab.
- Click on the “Edit” option and then the red symbol towards the left of the site’s title to erase cookies for only that site. To verify your decision, click on the “Delete” option.
- Select the “Remove All Website Data” option and then “Remove Now” upon that pop-up window to clear all of your cookies in one go.
You might want to erase not just cookies but also the majority of Safari’s history data/files. Because this can help you clear up additional storage space and troubleshoot Safari if this is performing weirdly. To be there, follow the appropriate steps:
- Launch the Settings application.
- Click on the Safari from the menu.
- From the drop-down box, choose “Clear History and Website Data.” Furthermore, inside the pop-up box, accept this by clicking the “Clear History and Data” option.
Method #2 | Clear Cookies In Other Browsers UsingiPhone:
When you’re using a search engine other than Safari on your iPhone, among others such as Google Chrome or Firefox. You may also delete cookies from these programs. Cookie choices, on the other hand, are not available in Settings. You’ll look for it within the application. For example, consider Firefox:
- Launch the Firefox application.
- Click on the menu icon in the app’s lower right-hand corner (it looks like 3 horizontal lines).
- Select “Data Management” from the “Settings” menu.
- Then click on the “Clear Private Data” option and then “OK” in the window that appears to verify your selection.
In a similar way, you might delete cookies in plenty of other third-party programs. To delete cookies in Chrome, follow the instructions listed below:
- Open Chrome internet browser.
- There is a lower right-hand corner, choose the submenu (it seems like 3-horizontal dots).
- Choose “Settings” and afterward “Privacy” from the drop-down menu.
- To delete your browser cookies, go to the menu and choose “Erase Browsing Data.”
- Select “Cookies, Site Data,” and whatever you want to delete by clicking the red “Clear Browsing Data” button, and accept when requested.
What is the procedure for deleting cookies from your phone?
Tap on the 3-vertically stacked dots in the upper right corner of the display in Google Chrome then click on the History option and then the Clear browsing data option. Select the things you want to remove by checking the boxes next to them: History of visits, site data, cookies, as well as cached files, and pictures.
What is the best way to see cookies on an Android phone?
- Run your Chrome browser on the Android device.
- From the menu, choose the settings menu.
- Then choose the Menu settings from the list.
- After that, chooses the Advanced option.
- From the options list, choose Content Settings.
- Select Cookies from the menu.
- Click View the whole list of cookies as well as site data.
On Android, how then do you activate cookies?
- Run the Chrome browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Click on the More option. Settings towards the right side of the search box.
- Then go to the Site settings option and choose it. Cookies.
- Activate or deactivate cookies.
Hello Readers, My Name is Justin. And I am the owner of Trickuniverse.com. I am a Blogger and an SEO expert having 4 years of experience. And gaming is my passion so I love to share information about gaming on my blog. When you will visit my blog you will amazing tips and tricks related to All Kinds of Gaming.